Sunday, April 11, 2010

Better than Bojangles...

Remember in my last post when I said I went to one other place in South Carolina? Are you dying to know what that other place was?

Well, I did stop and get a chicken biscuit at a Bojangles (mmmm mmmmm! Healthy and delicious!) but I did get to go to one place that's even better that we don't have in Virginia.

HOBBY LOBBY!!


Thanks to the wonderful blog world, I have seen many a posts that have made me long to visit this store. Mostly those of you in the south and the midwest. We have Michael's, JoAnne's and AC Moore where I live, but no Hobby Lobby. Sad face.

Now that I've made the trip to Hobby Lobby, it's fair to say that it trumps all of the craft stores we have here. I was so impressed by the size of this place and their prices! Love, love, loved it! I bought a few things, but had much more I would have liked to have bought.

According to their website, they do have one Virginia store, but it's in Danville which is pretty much in a part of Virginia I never visit. Maybe if I write them enough letters, one day I will have my own Hobby Lobby!

16 comments:

  1. Love, love, love Hobby Lobby! Since moving to CA I've gone through serious withdrawls because I used to go to Hobby Lobby for my every crafting need!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hobby Lobby is the best crafty store ever. I love how big they are! Thank goodness I have one right across the street from where I work - I pop in there all the time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hobby Lobby is amazing!! I love going through their sale aisle. I've found some amazing deals!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Hobby Lobby. This post made me wonder if there was one close to where we are moving. I was scared for the entire time it took me to google it and thank goodness there is one close to Ann Arbor!! It's a wonderful store. So glad you got to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE Bojangles! Their sweet tea is to die for. We don't have any this far north but whenever we take road trips I insist we made a stop at Bojangles. Also, my parents actually live very close to Danville and whenever I visit I drag my mom to Hobby Lobby. Our trips there were even more frequent while we were planning my wedding, they have everything! Glad you got to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, Bojangles is so delicious. Thank God there is one within a few a miles from my house. The chicken is good, the sweet tea is the best and oh the biscuits - yum!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I live in Oklahoma and we have so many Hobby Lobby's around here that I didn't even think some states don't have them! It's definitely one of my favorite stores!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG Hobby Lobby rocks!!! Never had Bojangles but it sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rachel,
    I can't imagine life without Hobby Lobby. If you can stretch your HL budget to include, try their candles, they have some fabulous scents, and they are very strong scents that fill the rooms for hours on ends..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rachel,
    I can't imagine life without Hobby Lobby. If you can stretch your HL budget to include, try their candles, they have some fabulous scents, and they are very strong scents that fill the rooms for hours on ends..

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE Hobby Lobby! :-) I'm a little sad for you that you dont have one near where you live!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hobby Lobby is the bomb diggity as we used to say. Hahaha It is a terrible tragedy that you don't have one near you!! Definitely write them some letters! Maybe they will build one near you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh how I love Hobby Lobby!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Poor girl...not sure what I would do without Hobby Lobby!

    ReplyDelete
  15. YAY!!! I love Hobby Lobby craft sections!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yay!!! I'm glad you got to go to a Hobby Lobby! They are by far my favorite craft store!

    ReplyDelete