Thursday, April 29, 2010

flower baskets


These make me happy. Our front porch is wonderful, but the flower baskets I put out there are even better. When I sit in my living room and look out the front windows and see these on the porch, I get all giddy inside.

There are a lot of things about being an adult that make me pretty grumpy sometimes, such as paying taxes and having to go the gym after eating lots of chocolate ice cream. But...having a house with a porch and flower baskets makes being an adult pretty awesome. It's the little things that really excite me.

11 comments:

  1. Look at that pretty picture :-) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was literally JUST saying the same thing today on my blog - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty! that's a great pic!!

    (although remember Hubby's Grandma gave us one at one point a few years ago and I/we didn't take care of it like we should have, so she took it back a couple weeks later, hahaha :) but i really want to get better with real plants! they are so pretty! ha :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooohhh i love those! i wish i had a place to hang them. so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hanging baskets are such a good idea - I always admire them but have never put them up around our house. That pic is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picture! I just love flower baskets & planters that are overflowing with beautiful spring flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH I love hanging baskets, that just make me so happy!! Yours are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love these! I was just telling the husband the other day that I wanted these on my front porch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We just got 2 for our front porch and it makes it look SO much prettier!! OH I LOVE spring!

    ReplyDelete