Friday, April 9, 2010

Greenville, SC Recap

As promised, here's a mini recap of our three day trip to South Carolina!

Downtown Greenville was truly adorable. I loved how pedestrian friendly it was, and it was so clean. We ate at so many good restaurants, not only in Greenville, but in Greer too (that's the town Nan is from). I love a good meal, and it's even nicer when the weather is nice and you get to eat outside!


We went to Greenville to see a good family friend, Nan. This is my mom and Nan.


Please excuse my pale legs. I don't remember who this is a statue of, but who doesn't love a posed picture with a statue?


Greenville has a huge foot bridge that goes over the river in the city. There were so many people hanging out in the park below the bridge. And this was on a Monday night!


This is me on the footbridge. Isn't this city beautiful?


Nan and I walking on another bridge.


On Tuesday we did some more exploring downtown. Here's my mom and I...


And we found some bubble tea! I treated my mom and Nan, this was their first time trying it!


We did visit one other place on our trip, but I'll save that for another post! For now, I am off to do some planning and report cards for school. I want to enjoy my weekend and have NO school work to do. Happy Friday Friends!

18 comments:

  1. So glad you liked Greenville! We love it here and, minus the pollen, you picked a wonderful time to make the trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been on that same bridge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This just makes me so happy (and jealous)! It's funny, I always say I'm from Greenville to make it easier, but I've lived just inside the Greer city limits since 3rd grade! Falls Park is always full of people on pretty days. Scott and I were actually married (had our civil ceremony) in another small park in downtown Greenville.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you had a blast, and I love your Spring outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. im from GA and Ive never been. looks GORG!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow that place looks super cute! fun pictures

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you guys had fun!!! Cute photos, esp withthe bridge and that awesome statue:-) lol I do the same thing!

    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  8. glad you enjoyed my city! i get to go to work downtown everyday... its the only part i love about work ,ha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow that is beyond gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks and sounds like you had a nice time. I love the springy looks! Cute, cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks like you had a great weekend! Your pictures make me want to make a trip to Greenville very soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Officially homesick now! What great pictures! So glad the weather was nice and you enjoyed your visit. It's certainly one of my most favorite spots in the whole wide world!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow - that IS a pretty city! I think the downtown looks very charming - a place I can imagine myself enjoying! Everything is so green already..I love it!

    And your legs are NOT pale :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I adore small towns, especially ones that look like that! I'm definitely putting that on my place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love those pics...especially of the bridge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the bridges there! Looks like you had a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the bridges there! Looks like you had a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  18. SUCH pretty pics! I've never been to SC :(

    ReplyDelete