Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Menu Monday on a Tuesday

I know you've all been waiting on the edge of your seats for this week's Meal Plan!

My meals this week:
  • Cilantro Lime Shrimp with black beans and rice. I shared about this meal last month...so good that it got made again 4 weeks later!
  • Italian Sausage Soup, recipe from Cooking Light, but found on Laura's blog. I'm changing it up a little bit and adding in some white beans and using sun dried tomato chicken sausage in mine.

J's meals this week:

6 comments:

  1. Sounds yummy! I just made a Pioneer Woman dish last night for Dave's birthday... posting about it tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUMM!! I love Cuban Sandwiches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That stir fry looks sooooo yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that dang soap cilantro! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds wonderful....A night of blog hopping....Hope you will stop by and visit me....Enjoyed reading your blog tonight...

    Teresa
    http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I made the shrimp last night with cilantro lime rice and a salad with cilantro lime dressing. It was really good!

    ReplyDelete