Monday, April 5, 2010

Tea Party!

Spring Break began Friday afternoon with a happy hour involving margaritas, Dos Equis, and lots of guacamole. It was heaven.

Saturday I went with some coworkers to a Mad Hatter's Tea at a local garden and museum. The tea was mostly for children, but we went to enjoy the sunshine, the scenery, and mimosas! While there was lots of tea, we enjoyed the mimosas a little more!

The set up was really adorable. There were lots of bright colors, pretty cupcakes, giant paper lanterns and paper flowers. And with the river behind us, it was really a beautiful scene.



The coworkers and myself. Teachers really can clean up nice when we're out of school.


This was a fabulous way to begin my spring break! I am currently on my way to South Carolina with my mom to visit a family friend there for a few days. It should be a relaxing trip, and I'm hoping we get to do some spring shopping! Happy spring break!

Also...when I told J that I was going to a tea party with my friends, he responded by saying "Let's have a tea paaaaaaaaartaaaaaaay." Anyone else remember this youtube video?


11 comments:

  1. I remember this video! So funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous as i see you in spring outfits ! it still too cold here bbrrrrrrrrrrr! Have a nice spring break ; mine is coming next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww a tea party sounds so cute! Have a great Spring Break!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a fabulous start to your Spring Break! Enjoy SC and the rest of your week off!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Have a great spring break!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what fun! I wanna go to a tea party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair looks incredible at the tea party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a great spring break in SC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great start to your spring break!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute tea party! Hope you have fun in SC!

    ReplyDelete
  11. aww fun! you look cute! i hope you had a wonderful trip! i'm so happy for you that it's spring break!! :)

    ReplyDelete