Thursday, April 1, 2010

welcome april

Is it really possible that three months of 2010 have already flown by? How does that happen? How does time go by so quickly, even though those winter months seem to just drag on and on?


April will bring lots of good thing for us/me. It shall begin with sunshine and bare legs, and continue with a week long spring break, a trip to South Carolina to see a loved one, a baseball game or two, installation of central air conditioning in our home from the 50's, family walks in the evenings, grilling out (hint, hint to my husband...let's buy a grill), a trip to Atlanta to meet some wonderful blog buddies, and maybe even an afternoon at the beach.

Life is good. Less than 24 hours 'til spring break, and I couldn't feel finer.

10 comments:

  1. Yay for spring break!! I just got over mine and I am on a count down till summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lucky to have a spring break!! :) How exciting! South Carolina should be amazing, and hopefully the weather stays beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the weather stays pretty! Happy spring break! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. more on week and i will be inspringbreak too!
    Your april sounds so good ; nice projects.... Hope you will have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy it's finally getting warm out!

    Enjoy your spring break! I just finished mine and I am already planning on when I can take a personal day to give myself a long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All that springtime fun sounds fabulous! Have a great spring break!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a wonderful spring break!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Left you something at my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hooray for naked toes!! :)

    Spring has definitely sprung around here and you're gonna have some awesome weather for spring break!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a great list! love evening fam walks in the spring, and grilling, and we're hoping to come to the beach too! and I'm so excited for our trip!!!!

    ReplyDelete