Monday, June 7, 2010

Menu Monday & bagels!

Not much going on in our home this week. Recipes for the week are some old favorites and a few new ones!

My Meals:
J's Meals:

PLUS....bagels, lots and lots of bagels! Yesterday morning I took a trip to our local bageldashery and stocked up on bagels. I love getting a variety of bagels, then keeping them in my freezer for an easy but filling early morning breakfast.


I slice the bagels, put them in a sandwich ziplock bag, and then label the bag. In the morning, you just take it out of the freezer, toast it like you normally would, and they taste just as fresh as the day you bought 'em. They're even better when topped with some veggie cream cheese!

9 comments:

  1. Yum, it all sounds delicious! Gongonzola Penne is one of my favorite dinners to make. That cilantro ginger flank steak sounds great too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These post always make me hungry, haha!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you guys always have different meals? Do you cook both? I can't even get one meal on the table so I am in awe of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That steak and the penne sounds great!!! Definitely adding those to the list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a smart idea about the bagels!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum!!! We're having corn on the cob tonight as well! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I worked for the City of Norfolk, I would walk to Yorgo's at Selden Arcade about 3x a week for a bagel. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do that with bagels too because it's such a easy thing to do early in the morning.

    The penne and chicken sandwiches sound so good!

    ReplyDelete