Monday, July 26, 2010

2 Year Anniversary



Today marks 2 years since our wedding day. 2 YEARS! How did time fly by so fast? Some days I still feel like little newlyweds, and then there are other days when I can't remember life before marriage.

In the two years we've been married, I've learned a lot. I've learned a lot about myself, about my husband, and I've learned the most about how to be an "us". We've had ups and downs (mostly ups!), and I wouldn't trade a single moment of it if I could.

This second year of marriage we experienced a lot together. We moved from our first apartment to a home. We took our first trip to Massachusetts together for Thanksgiving. We rode on a boat under Niagara Falls together. We traveled overseas. It's been a good year!

When I met him under my desk, hooking up my work computer back in May of 2004, I never imagined he'd become my husband. But after a few months of getting to know him, I knew he would be more than my boyfriend, and more than my best friend.

To my wonderful husband:
I love you and can't wait to see what the next year will hold for us!

Photos by Jennifer Colina

30 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary!! I lvoe those pictures I have never seen them! So beautiful! I also didn't know that you met your husband under your desk, that is hillarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was beyond beautiful!!!! Gorgeous pictures. Y’all are adorable together. Happy anniversary!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary--those are beautiful pics!

    I think that learning to be an "us" is definitely the biggest aspect of marriage!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! Your pictures are so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Ann, beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary!! I love those pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy anniversary!

    (And where's the story about meeting him under your desk?? LOL. I must read!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary!!!! I love your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy anniversary to you both!! My you guys have many, many more happy anniversaries to come.

    Enjoy your special day!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Anniversary to you and your husband!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy anniversary!! I don't think I knew how you met your husband...too funny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Anniversary! Your wedding photos are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Anniversary! What beautiful wedding pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. awww, Happy Anniversary! Your pictures are absolutely beautiful! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Anniversary! Your photos are beautiful, you were such a pretty bride!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Anniversary!! I love those pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Anniversary! What beautiful pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Anniversary! Time sure flies!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Anniversary!!! I love these pictures - they are absolutely amazing!!! I want to come over and check out your wedding album now! LOL! :)

    I hope you two have an amazing anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful pictures! Happy Anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awww I love your wedding pics! Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous wedding pictures! Happy Anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy Anniversary! You were a gorgeous bride!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I want to see more wedding pictures. Those pics are beautiful!!!! Happy Anniversary. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your wedding photos are absolutely gorgeous!! What a beautiful bride you were. Hope y'all had a wonderful anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sigh...so gorgeous! congrats.

    ReplyDelete