Tuesday, July 6, 2010

blogging buddies to the rescue

Hmmmmmm...what could this be?


Let's open up and look inside...


Why...it's a hair straightener! And not just any straightener, a European straightener.


See that plug? It won't do you any good here in the US. Strictly made for over seas!

Buuuuuut, I did not buy this Euro hair straightener. Oh no. My plan was to bring an adapter for my current straightener. But then one of my favorite blogging buddies, Newlyweds Next Door, emailed me and told that she had to buy a straightener while she was in Europe with her husband last month. She asked if I could use it on my trip (which I quickly replied YESSS! My hair is a MESS without a little straightening), and a week later there it was in my mail box.

Isn't the blog world amazing? I love the relationships I have made on here, and I love that my blog friends think of me and help me out, just the way a "real life" would!

9 comments:

  1. Ha!! You gotta love the blog world!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog through Mrs. Smith! I love it and am excited to be a new follower :) and YES, ze blog is AMAZING! Thank goodness for blog friends! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!!

    Hope you're having a fabulous time with you're fabulously straight hair! :) I'm loving your Twitpics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is fabulous! Blog friends are for sure the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet! I love this little blog world!

    ReplyDelete
  6. <3 it! I do love and appreciate how some blog friendships go way beyond the internet. I have about 5 blog buddies that I've known for 7 or so years now and love our friendships!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was so nice of her! The blog world is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's awesome!! Reason number 4,375 that I love my blog friends!

    ReplyDelete