Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Westport Vacation 2010

We had a wonderful time up in Westport, NY at Lake Champlain this past week. Something about the Adirondacks and the lake that just make it the most peaceful, relaxing spot on in the world.


While there, we sunbathed, water skied, read books (and read and read and read!), cooked and ate great food, spent time with J's family, did some hiking, and of course we played Nertz! For just three full days of vacation, we soaked it all in and enjoyed every minute of it.

Our 3 nieces (J's sister's girls)

My books of choice on this vacation...I couldn't put either one of these down!


I have a few more tales and stories of our adventure that I'll share later this week!

13 comments:

  1. So fun and relaxing and just beautiful. Perfect weekend indeed!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great weekend! Beautiful pics. I love boating.

    Your nieces are adorable, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love going to the lake, it always makes for the most perfect of weekends. And yay for the new books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love where you went!! It looks so fun and relaxing!! Your nieces are so cute! I love being on the lake and boating!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks so pretty there! Glad to hear you had a great time. I love being out on the water!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like a gorgeous spot! I can feel the relaxation :) I'm reading my book club book too and also can't put it down!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look SO cute in all the pics! :) It sounded like such a fun trip! that pic of you, J, and the girls is so sweet and cute! Oh boy, my books to read list, is soooo long! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I'm jealous! And seriously? That 2nd picture of the house? Could I just live there please?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Since the bloggy world is abuzz with CeeCee Wilkes, I MUST go find it! Happy Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cool house!! :-) And I LOVE nertz - one of my fav games - I havent played since college though!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like you had a great time and what a beautiful place to hang out. Oh what I would give to be able to sit around a lake and read about CeeCee right about now!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cool house! You guys look good with kids draped all over you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just finished Hunger Games... Oh so good!! I'm starting on the 2nd book now... I didn't really think it was something i would like, but I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete