Monday, September 6, 2010

Menu Monday, back to school style!

We've had a nice holiday weekend in our home. We've relaxed, we've gone out to eat, we had a visit from J's parents, and we've taken some wonderful walks in this lovely weather with the dog. It's been a nice way to end the summer.

School starts tomorrow and while I'm half way excited to get back in a routine and see my kids, I'm also half sad to see my vacation officially come to an end. Summer 2010, you've been a good one!

Here is what's going on in our kitchen this week...

My Meals:

J's Meals:
  • Beef Kabobs served over couscous made with beef broth,and skewers of grilled bell peppers and onions. Lightly coat peppers and onions with EVOO and salt and pepper before grilling. We serve tzatziki sauce on the side for dipping.
  • PW's Red Pepper Risotto...this is a regular in the MM rotation!
  • Chacarero Sandwiches...this is a new recipe! I'm interested to see how it turns out!

4 comments:

  1. happy BACK TO SCHOOL to you !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please come and fix dinner at my house!!! Your meals look delish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you guys eat separate meals each week? Or is that the meals you cook and he cooks? You might have said before but I missed it.

    Have a good first day back!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmm, sounds yummy! I hope you're having a GREAT day!!! :)

    ReplyDelete