School starts tomorrow and while I'm half way excited to get back in a routine and see my kids, I'm also half sad to see my vacation officially come to an end. Summer 2010, you've been a good one!
Here is what's going on in our kitchen this week...
- Ragin' Cajun Casserole from Southern Living, found on Virginia Belle's blog
- Pasta with fresh tomato sauce, recipe from KERF, with bread and salad. Thinking of making this Lemon Vinaigrette to go with the salad.
- Beef Kabobs served over couscous made with beef broth,and skewers of grilled bell peppers and onions. Lightly coat peppers and onions with EVOO and salt and pepper before grilling. We serve tzatziki sauce on the side for dipping.
- PW's Red Pepper Risotto...this is a regular in the MM rotation!
- Chacarero Sandwiches...this is a new recipe! I'm interested to see how it turns out!