Monday, September 20, 2010

Menu Monday Funday

It's a crazy week in our home. We have big plans that involve a crab feast for next weekend, I have a meeting at school on Tuesday where they will be serving us dinner, and then school kickball game + free hotdogs and hamburgers (Parents vs Teachers...go teachers!) on Wednesday. This means just 4 meals in the W household. Not our usual 5. We're switching things up a bit this week. Hope no one is too disappointed!

My Meals:
J's Meals:
  • Stuffed Peppers
  • Gnocchi (from Trader Joe's!) and homemade pesto from our freezer...here's the recipe for the pesto. PLUS our new favorite salad! (we made this meal last night, see photos below)
Salad: Mixed greens with white beans and artichokes, tossed with this homemade dressing.


And the Gnochhi, doesn't look so beautiful in the picture, but trust me, it was delicious!

7 comments:

  1. Mmmmmmmm GNOCHHI! I have yet to win Evs over with gnocchi yet, but I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that salad sounds delicious! I love steak & blue cheese together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all sounds SO delicious!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm making stuffed peppers for dinner this week too! The tomato and sausage risotto sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was drooling over that salad on SK this week, I hope it's as delicious as it looks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm gonna have to take a look at that pesto recipe! Just loaded my freezer up w/ tomato sauce and vodka sauce, but we can use some pesto!! And that skirt steak/blue cheese salad sounds yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds like a week of good meals!

    ReplyDelete