Lots to post about! A number jumble, if you will:
1. I am exhausted. Absolutely worn out. It's a good thing this is just a 4 day week. I don't know if I could go another day.
2.My dad shaved off his mustache this weekend. In my 26 years of life, he's always had facial hair. Not anymore. My little brother sent me a picture in a text and I still don't know what to think. It's weird.
3. I want to do nothing but be a lazy bum this weekend. Like I said in #1, I am so worn out. J will likely guilt me into going for a walk or two with him and Layla, but other than that I just want time on the sofa.
4. Tomorrow is jeans day...this means not only do I get to wear jeans, but I can also wear my flip flops. Hallelujah.
5. Over on the book club blog, we put up a poll on the sidebar for our next book choice. Check it out!
6. I might go to Target tomorrow after work just so I can get a popcorn and a fountain soda for $1.50
7. I also might stop to get a pedicure. My coral colored toes feel out of place in this lovely mid-70's weather. Time for a darker color!
8. Today, I wore my white jeans to work! I was hesitant about wearing them after Labor Day because of all the rules that surround white clothing. Erin posted about this over on Blue Eyed Bride last week and I was brave and and just went for it today. I wore them with a bold magenta top and brown flats. Turns out white jeans are just as cute in the fall as they are in the summer!
9. A few weeks ago I made a breakfast casserole and took pictures and everything so I could share it with y'all, but still haven't posted about it. I need to, because it was a darn good B-Fast Casserole. You're gonna want this recipe.
And I think that's all. Is that enough random for one day? I certainly think so.