Thursday, September 2, 2010

survival kit

Look what came to me at school this week...


A teacher care package from my parents!


It included the following items:

Some border strips

A library bag

A new teacher journal....perfect for staff meetings or anecdotal notes

Where would I be without chapstick?

A little motivation...I'm going to hide these in my desk for bad days

Hand Lotion

And an absolute necessity for those mornings when I spill coffee on my white blouse


Thank you Mom and Dad!

If only you could mail chocolate without it melting.
It's the only other survival tool I'm still missing!

19 comments:

  1. ummm how adorable are your parents! Cutest survival kit:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, that's such a sweet idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww- your parents ROCK!!!! I love it and I am sure it brought a huge smile to your face!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so sweet! They knew exactly what you would need. Your parents are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how fun! Just add chocolate and you're set for the new year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so sweet! Parents are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw so sweet of your parents! Getting care packages is SO fun :-) I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such sweet parents! There's nothing like a care package from home!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that they still send you care packages. I used to love getting them from my parents in college.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute idea. Your parents are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fun!!! What a wonderful surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a thoughtful gift!!!! So sweet of your parents!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How perfect! So sweet of them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What sweet parents you have!! Perfect care package too! What a great idea...

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's so sweet of your parents! They got you some great stuff!

    ReplyDelete