Thursday, October 28, 2010

Big Week

It's been a big week in my life. Lots of changes. Lots of really wonderful changes. Let's sum it up with this awkward photo and a list, shall we?


1. New hair. I saw my stylist yesterday and decided to go dark. We left a little light on top around my face, but went with my natural color everywhere else. I am still getting used to it, but I really think I like it. I had a bunch of people point out how blue it makes my eyes look today. Thoughts? All I know is I'm loving the feeling of something new and different. A long session with the stylist just makes you feel so much better, am I wrong?

2. NEW PHONE! I know, I know. It's just a phone. But I've been waiting for my upgrade for months and I finally have a real grown up phone. I got the Droid Incredible and I'm quite pleased. There's no way my computer programming husband would have let me get anything but Droid (he has made a few apps for their market and is a big fan). I am loving it. Any great Droid apps you think I MUST have?

3. And another big moment of the week but not so great...see that bandaid on my finger? The one I am awkwardly displaying in this photo? Yeah, I almost chopped my hand off cutting bread the other day. Thanks goodness my husband came to the rescue and so I wouldn't bleed to death. It was pretty bad.

4. If you follow me on twitter, you already knew all this. Sorry for the repeats. Stupid twitter, always stealing my blog post ideas.

21 comments:

  1. Love your hair! It looks great:) Your line about Twitter is so true, I think that all the time when I got o write a post, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dratz! I miss so many internet updates whilst sick! I LOVE the hair - and it does make your eyes look supa-dupa blue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks so great! It does bring out the blues of your eyes!

    So fun about the new phone! I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're hair look fabulous! I definitely still live in the stone ages without internet on my phone
    :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I LOVE your hair!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the new hair, Rachel! And I laughed about the Twitter thing. It's SO true.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your hair color! Very pretty! I have a Droid X and love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hair looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the hair! And, I'm jealous of your phone upgrade...I still have an old school one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your hair looks great! I'm a Droid girl too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your hair looks great, but it always looks great! :) I do think your eyes look very blue in this picture, too.

    Yay for new phones, and I'm happy you didn't cut your finger off. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your hair is beautiful, I love it! And congrats on the phone, my baby sis has a droid...never seen her without it come to think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loooove your hair! K did such a great job! And I'm so happy for you and your new phone - I know you have been dying for one for forever!!

    AND...

    I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU SATURDAY!! WHOOP WHOOP!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think your hair looks fantastic!!! Sorry about the finger!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE the hair and boo for the boo-boo you got!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love love love your hair! Such a pretty color and great for fall/winter!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the hair! When I went au naturel a few years ago, I got the same comments about my eyes looking bluer.

    ReplyDelete
  18. it does make your eyes look more blue! My natural hair color is similar to yours and I use to get it highlighted a lighter blonde, but now that I've let it go my darker, natural shade, I really like the way it brings out the blue in my eyes. Natural beauty :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your hair looks great! I love the color :)

    I hope your finger is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete