Monday, October 11, 2010

Menu Monday

Last week's meals = a-m-a-z-i-n-g

It's gonna be hard to top last week's fabulous dishes. In fact, come back tomorrow and I'm posting the Gorgonzola and Pear Risotto Recipe I created, it was, in one word, heavenly.

This week we have a few new dishes we're anxious to try out and a few old favorites. Here we go...

My Meals:

J's Meals:
  • Homemade Spaghetti Sauce served over pasta (recipe from family friend) and homemade flat bread (thanks to my Mother in Law for sharing this bread recipe with us, it's a definite dinner favorite!)
  • PW's Corn Chowder with Chilies + biscuits (were planning to add crab into the chowder)
  • Beef with Broccoli served over brown rice (except I don't like broccoli so we're using snap peas instead)

9 comments:

  1. I always like seeing what people are cooking for the week! I made the PW corn chowder w/ chilies last night, and we loved it! I am curious know how it is with crab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously need to try to make some of your risotto recipes! I have still never made it! you don't like broccoli?? what do you not like about it goofy girl? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I think you will love the pumpkin sausage pasta, and it pairs nicely with pumpkin ale :) Looking forward to that risotto recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I come over for dinner? YUM, YUM, and More YUM. And I love the idea of putting crab in the soup...perfect. Can't wait for the risotto recipe, I bought a pear and gorgonzola salad dressing this weekend at trader joes.

    Oh, and I'm hosting a delicious giveaway on my blog so be sure to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally have Emily's pumpkin and sausage pasta and PW's corn chowder bookmarked for next week to break in my new kitchen! I cannot wait!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The corn chowder sounds like it will be amazing, especially with crab added! Can't wait for your recipe. I love gorgonzola.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to hear about the pumpkin & sausage recipe...have you made it before?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like another great pumpkin recipe!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Reading your plans always makes me hungry! :-) And I love pumpkin everything so that pasta sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete