Last week's meals = a-m-a-z-i-n-g
It's gonna be hard to top last week's fabulous dishes. In fact, come back tomorrow and I'm posting the Gorgonzola and Pear Risotto Recipe I created, it was, in one word, heavenly.
This week we have a few new dishes we're anxious to try out and a few old favorites. Here we go...
- Pumpkin and Sausage Pasta, courtesy of the wonderful Emily, 1/2 of The Culinary Couple
- Taco Soup from Becky Higgins Recipe Blog
- Homemade Spaghetti Sauce served over pasta (recipe from family friend) and homemade flat bread (thanks to my Mother in Law for sharing this bread recipe with us, it's a definite dinner favorite!)
- PW's Corn Chowder with Chilies + biscuits (were planning to add crab into the chowder)
- Beef with Broccoli served over brown rice (except I don't like broccoli so we're using snap peas instead)