Thursday, October 21, 2010

The photo says it all...

My week has been rather poor.

I have had long nights at school. I've been challenged in ways I don't like. My allergies are still going crazy. I've eaten way too much chocolate due to frustration and stress. And today I burned my finger on a pan.

It's just been a crappy week.

But when I come home and this crazy animal sits in my lap and begs me for my attention when all I want to do is check facebook for the latest pregnancy and engagement announcements from friends, I can't help but feel better.


When all she wants is cuddling and to lick my laptop (?), I just can't complain. Well, maybe I'll complain about the licking the computer thing, but I am always on board for cuddling!

14 comments:

  1. Boo to tough weeks :( So thankf for sweet puppies that bring such joy to our lives though. Yours is so cute!! And, yay for the weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :(

    I sure hope that you get lots of relaxation and cuddle time this weekend & you head refreshed into next week! Just think - Fall Break is right around the corner!

    p.s. I sucked on participation with Commencement, but I am almost done reading it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we just need to take a vacation, get all of our school complaints out the first day (I have PLENTY), and then enjoy the rest. Now we just need someone to sponsor our trip...what sounds good? Costa Rica?!

    I love Layla's picture!! too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry you're having a bad week! I will be praying tomorrow is a good day :-) And I am glad you have a sweet puppy to cheer you up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh, so sorry about your rough week! It sounds exactly like my last week. Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So precious, I love doggies. They are the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear about your crappy week but it's almost over! I hope you have a great weekend full of relaxation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes...WHAT. A. WEEK.

    I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday. So glad.

    ReplyDelete
  9. At least it's Friday! And that picture is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw. Sorry you had a lousy week! Gotta love those sweet puppies, though, for making it all better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sorry about your tough week.. somehow pups can help even when you just want to do anything but play with them. Mine also licks the computer (really she licks everything).

    And I can so relate to checking FB for the latest pregnancy and engagement announcements. It seems like they are coming from every direction these days!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable!

    Maddy is always licking the computer too. It's weird and I'm constantly having to clean smudges off the screen. The cuddling is worth it though!

    ReplyDelete