On Saturday we did the following...
- Did some thrifting and found a few things (Lately, I have been so inspired by Babbling Abby's What I Wore Wednesday posts)
- Browsed cell phones at Verizon (Cannot wait for my new phone next month, I get to join the rest of my generation in owning a smart phone)
- Furminated the ol' Layla Dog....it's amazing how much I brush off of her. Our yard looks like we skinned a family of squirrels in it.
- Made this meal, as I mentioned last week on Menu Monday. HOLY MOLY FOLKS. This was one incredible dinner. I had high expectations and it surpassed them.
- Watched Date Night. A little silly at times, but my love for Tina Fey runs deep.
Good wine was enjoyed by all, and the people watching at a wine festival proves to be a fun event as well. I've never seen such odd shirts on fully grown women...
"Wine Slut" and "1.5 bottles till I'm undressed" were just a few of the ones that caught my eye. Just keeping it klassy, I suppose.
And now it's Sunday evening and another week starts tomorrow. How did that happen?