- Zac Brown Band and their new music and their wonderful harmonies
- When my husband cooks dinner
- Going out to lunch on teacher work days and eating prosciutto and pear flat bread pizza
- Coworkers who bring me Toffee Mochas from Starbucks
- My bed and boxes of tissues. Allergies are trying to kill me this week.
- Students who bring me in pieces of their Halloween candy because they have big hearts and they're generous and sweet
- My new phone...it's still like a fun, new, shiny, toy!
This week I am not really digging:
- ALLERGIES & my contact lenses
- Working long hours
- Teaching kids how to use a protractor
- Dog hair that is all over the house and my life
- Folding laundry and putting it away...such a pain
- Junk Mail from every charity under the sun
...and that's that!