Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Menu Monday on a Tuesday

Life is busy at the moment. Very, very busy. And I am feeling a little like a crazy person who is running in eight directions at any given moment. But that won't stop me from cooking...no way, Jose. Without further ado, here's what we're eating this week:

My Meals:
J's Meals:

And the "We're kinda lazy and don't have the energy to cook meal":
  • Rosemary and Lemon Rotisserie Chicken from Fresh Market + a salad (this was tonight's meal after approximately 9+ hours of parent teacher conferences)

4 comments:

  1. um, shrimp anything sounds delicious! I'm coming over for dinner! ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The White Turkey Chili has been bookmarked for ages... can't wait to hear how it turns out! And Taco Mac? That's like two of my favorite things... COMBINED! Also (P.S.S.?) where would my life be without roti-chicken?

    Hang in there, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ughh I didn't even meal plan this week - we're so busy and just too lazy!!

    If you like that Taco Mac recipe, you should try this one - http://cookbookjunkie.blogspot.com/2007/12/from-my-favorite-cookbook-skillet-chili.html. Whenever I make it, I have to double the recipe because we scarf it down!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that taco mac sounds so good!!

    ReplyDelete