Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Our newest family member...

Two months ago you all left some of the sweetest comments on this blog post where I told you that my family lost our beloved Sandy Dog. She was such a loved dog and we still miss her. We have always been "dog people" and while nothing will ever replace Sandy, my parents felt like something was missing. Which is what has led to this...

Meet Duffy...




He's a ten week old Miniature Schnauzer and he is one of the cutest little guys on this planet! I only got to meet him briefly when I stopped by my parents' on my way home from DC last weekend. Layla hasn't met him yet, so we're looking forward to their interaction at Thanksgiving tomorrow. Should be interesting to say the least!

19 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, he really is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duffy is DARLING!!!!!!! Very tempting :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Duffy is so cute! Look at that face! Have a great Thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!! I just love his name too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's freaking adorable, we had a mini schnauzer growing up, they are great dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! How adorable. I love puppies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Duffy is too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, he is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. adorable...i love his fluffy fur!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my gosh he is soooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. He is so cute! Welcome to your newest family member! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just ADORE him! SO cute. It doesn't help that I have puppy fever right now. I'm really hoping for a dog this Christmas. I used to have a mini Schnauzer, though he was gray. He was such a fun, spirited little dog - I know you're going to love Duffy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohmigosh! Duffy is so cute!

    ReplyDelete