Monday, November 1, 2010

welcome november

Oh hello there, November. Where in the world did you come from? Weren't we just starting a new school year yesterday? How is the first quarter already coming to a close? Is that really possible?

This month I shall celebrate my 27th year on this planet. TWENTY SEVEN! How did that happen? Although I have to wait the whole long month of November, fun birthday plans with my husband are already in the works (we share a birthday week). I'm already dreaming of birthday cake...

Photo - November 1984 (I had to post this! I hate picture-less posts)

Also on the agenda for November: turkey eating, PECAN PIE!, meeting my parents' new puppy, writing up a gazillion report cards, wearing puffy vests, drinking hot tea, (hopefully) finish decorating my guest room, visiting my BFF, attending my first baby shower for a college friend, and last but not least - I'll continue to jam out to Taylor Swift's new cd...I can't stop!

What fun things are going on in your life this month?

PS...check back tomorrow for Menu Monday on a Tuesday!

12 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Month! It's my month too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't stop either...Taylor Swift is on in my car 24/7! I LOVE it! Happy birthday month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I LOVE November and December -- best time of the year! :-) I cant wait for Thanksgiving! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is the best time of the year! now if only the weather would realize it is november and bring on the fall weather!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. also love the new Taylor Swift CD...and don't love all the report cards that need to be done this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh Happy Birthday Month!

    I have already started wearing my puffy vest like it's going out of style!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY! Happy birthday month!!!!! And I seriously love her CD!!!! The whole thing is just GREAT!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy bday month! I've been hearing so much about that CD that I seriously need to jut download it and check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow sounds like a fun-filled month for you! I turned 27 back in August and I agree - where did the time go? :)

    I just wish it was my like November. Here in LA it's supposed to be 90 tomorrow and Thurs :O

    ReplyDelete
  10. I too will be jamming out to the new Taylor Swift CD for the rest of November... love it! Good luck finishing up the rest of your conferences, they're the worst!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is the cutest picture!!!! I love this time of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like a lovely November and a lovely birthday month! xo

    ReplyDelete