Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 Year End Recap

It has been quite the year in our home. Lots has happened, and overall, it was a truly wonderful year. I have very few complaints. If you're not a new reader, most of these pictures will be familiar, as I've probably posted them before. If you're new to my blog, then welcome to my year! Let's take a look back...


Now it's time to say goodbye to this year that was very kind to us and to ring in the new year. We have some friends coming over tonight for a small party, and I'm so excited about all the food I've been preparing for it. Be on the look out for a great menu post!

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE!

13 comments:

  1. Yay to a great year! Hope you have a very blessed 2011!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your June/July/August look divine! I just found your blog but take it that you all took a big trip to Europe? Looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you guys had a fabulous 2010!! I can't wait to hear how your party goes tonight!

    **What program do you use to write on top of your photos? I've tried it before, and just can't get it right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! :) Lovely photos!! Hope next year is just as great for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun way to recap the year! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a wonderful year! Here's to a fantastic 2011 :O)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was at that very same Beth Moore conference!! Awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, it was a good and blessed year...indeed!! Here's to a Happy 2011!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks like it was a great year for you! Hope 2011 is the best yet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy 2011! Wishing you all the best this year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you spend your summers really just enjoying being OFF!! it almost makes it worth it to have to work for hard for 9 months straight :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Definitely looks like 2010 was an amazing year!! Happy 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like you had an awesome year! Here's hoping 2011 is even better!

    ReplyDelete