Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas with J's family

We spent Christmas morning with J's family. He has a two brothers, a sister, and his sister has three girls and one boy. It's a big group! We started the day with a big breakfast.


After eating, it was time for presents! And there were LOTS of presents...




There were a lot of Dora presents for our littlest niece, and she cracked us up and wouldn't open any gifts for her if they weren't wrapped in Dora paper. She also got a pair of Dora boots...I think this was the year of Dora for her!


J and I were given so many great things. His whole family is so generous and it was really nice spending time with all of them.


I am so mad I didn't take a picture of it, but we got a necklace for my sister in law with all of her children's names on it from The Vintage Pearl. It ended up being beautiful! It was probably the gift I was most excited to give!

All in all, it was a wonderful Christmas with J's family!


4 comments:

  1. I should have requested that all my presents be wrapped in Dora paper too! Ha, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, it looks like it was a great morning! We do Christmas breakfast too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your niece's Red Sox santa hat :) Is J's family from Boston?

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a fun Christmas! I love y'alls big 'ol family!

    ReplyDelete