Friday, December 17, 2010

2010 Christmas Card

I am SO thrilled with the way our Christmas cards turned out this year. Like last year, I wanted to get professional photos taken. But also like last year, I had better things to spend our money on, and scheduling a photographer requires more time as well. This is when my mom stepped in! She took a huge batch of photos for us the Saturday after Thanksgiving, and I couldn't have been more pleased. Thanks Mom!

I am hoping that by now, all of our recipients have gotten our card. The last batch got mailed out early this week. Here's our card this year, courtesy of the very wonderful Shutterfly.


We got the cards printed on the thicker card stock paper as opposed to the regular photo paper, and I love it. I think I'll continue to do this in the future.

Thanks so much to some of you for your sweet cards! I only wish I could mail one to all of the sweet blog friends and readers. I love going to my mailbox when I get home each day. It's so nice to see some of my favorite people in there!

19 comments:

  1. I am glad to see that other people sign their dogs name to their cards too! We do too, but every year I tell Dan "people are going to make fun of how much our dogs are featured on this card."

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO SO cute!!! You and your hubby are such a beautiful couple!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, what a great shot! Hey, what are moms for? Mine did the same!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picture! I still haven't finished all of my cards. I MUST do that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the thicker cardstock too! I did the same thing. It was definitely more expensive, but totally worth it in my book! Beautiful picture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!! What a great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was super impressed with the shutterfly quality this year too! So cute! Your hair looks so long healthy in that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your card! Such a great picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute are y'all?!? Love this design and such a great pic.

    Thanks so much for joining in the fun! Merry CHRISTmas to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Mom did a great job! cute card

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it! What a great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your card! I'm still trying to get some of my cards out!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You guys are such a cute little family! Layla always does such a god job :>)

    ReplyDelete