Sunday, December 26, 2010

Ornament Exchange

A lot has happened in the last few days! Instead of piling it all into one post, I'm going to break it up a little.

Last Wednesday was my last day of school (and boy oh boy, it was a long migraine filled day). As soon as the day was over, J and I headed to Richmond to be with our families. I went to my parent's house for the night to attend my mom's ornament exchange. It was fun seeing a lot of my mom's good friends and two of my close friends who were in town for Christmas. I love seeing my family at Christmas, but I love that I get to see all my good high school friends during this time too!

Me, Erica, Sarah

I ended up getting an adorable little fish ornament. I'm looking forward to hanging it on our tree when I get back home. I will say though, ALL of the ornaments were adorable. I would have been happy taking any one of them home.


Me and my momma, the wonderful hostess!

It was a fun get together, with many laughs, and lots of catching up!

3 comments:

  1. Love your fish ornament! An ornament exchange is a great idea for a party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Mom is so cute! I LOVE the idea of an ornament exchange! Hmm..???? That would be fun to have Holiday appetizers (gotta have food!) and exchange ornaments instead of gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a cute little ornament!

    ReplyDelete