Sunday, December 12, 2010

Pagaent Queen


Would you look at that beautiful sash?! No, I did not just win the Miss Virginia pageant, BUT I did just win the BOXTOPS CONTEST at school!! Well, I won for my grade level at least. And that is a MAJOR feat people. We have four contests a year and my grade level chair has never been beat in her 6 years in fifth grade....UNTIL NOW!

A big part of this is because so many sweet readers collect and send me their boxtops. THANK YOU! My kiddos had a big popcorn party, I got to be a pageant queen and wear a sash for a whole day, but best of all, my school gets 10 cents for every boxtop you sent us. Thank you!!

If you're currently collecting for me, don't stop! We have four contests a year, so keep saving them for us! If you haven't been collecting them but you know you buy items that have boxtops, feel free to start saving for us! You can email me [innosimplelanguageATgmailDOTcom] and I'll give you my mailing address. Every one helps our school!

17 comments:

  1. Congrats! You're a beautiful box top queen:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome! I am the BOX TOP corridnator at my school and it is a huge deal. My class won our top 4 award too! I have $40.00 prize to spend and I can't decide how to spend it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you lucky, lucky girl ;-)

    and you ARE beautiful! Love those long locks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! Every girl's dream is to wear a sash :) Glad your school is getting extra money!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Box Top Queen! I love it! My class never wins those contests! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great in that color and I love the cardigan AND the sash!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats girl! You look gorgeous in that photo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY!! So glad you won! :) I'm always collecting!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How FUN! Congratulations! I'm collecting for a school I mentor at.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's awesome! I have been saving them for you, I figured every one helps!

    ReplyDelete
  11. YAY for you! My class is awful at Box Tops!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's awesome! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look so pretty in your sash!!

    I didn't know you collected those. I guess I just let that one slip past. I'll have to start saving mine for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. hahaha way to go rachel! I always knew you could be a beauty queen :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh how cute and gorgeous do you look in your sash! so cute! :) I'm still collecting for you too! I meant to send them already (crazy busy times ;)) but now they'll help towards winning next time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats! I'm saving mine up, but I only have four or five right now. I'll let you know when I have a bunch to send your way!

    ReplyDelete