Friday, January 28, 2011

5 Things I Love: January 2011 Edition

I like to make these lists from time to time...always fun to think about what's making us happy. It's been awhile since I've done one, and with the week I've had, a quick list of happy things might be just what I need.

1. This sweater from Lands End Canvas. I could live in it all winter. Hands down my best purchase this season


2. Damages...after many recommendations from friends (mostly Erin!), I have given in and started watching it on Netflix. I'm only a few episodes in and I'm hooked.


3. Sara Bareilles' new album, Kaleidoscope Heart, courtesy of my local library. What a talented artist.


4. This necklace, that I do not own, but would really love to add to my jewelry collection (via itsbeautiful etsy shop)...


5. Edy's French Silk reduced fat ice cream...thanks to my sweet husband for bringing this home last night!

12 comments:

  1. I love that sweater! It looks so classic and comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your favorites! That sweater looks so incredibly cozy, and that ice cream look delish!
    So glad you're enjoying Damages, Season 1 is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great list! I wouldn't mind having everything on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got my first Damages disc in from Netflix and can't wait to get started watching! I'm sure I'll be hooked.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Lands End Canvas. I just ordered some Heritage Cardigans from them last weekend. I also love that necklace, and will have to check out what else is in that shop. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh I just ordered the sweater from LEC! So excited! Thanks for giving me an excuse to shop this afternoon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute sweater! I could live in cardigans too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sweater looks really comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have that same sweater, but in navy. I love it and Lands' End Canvas!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Count me in for that necklace and the ice cream!! YUM!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love what you love! that sweater looks amazing and you're killing me with the ice cream. i need to sit down with some damages soon! i miss ellen and patty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. p.s. my word verification for the above comment was "sworegon" like Oregon but just "sworegon." :)

    ReplyDelete