I like to make these lists from time to time...always fun to think about what's making us happy. It's been awhile since I've done one, and with the week I've had, a quick list of happy things might be just what I need.
1. This sweater from Lands End Canvas. I could live in it all winter. Hands down my best purchase this season
2. Damages...after many recommendations from friends (mostly Erin!), I have given in and started watching it on Netflix. I'm only a few episodes in and I'm hooked.
3. Sara Bareilles' new album, Kaleidoscope Heart, courtesy of my local library. What a talented artist.
4. This necklace, that I do not own, but would really love to add to my jewelry collection (via itsbeautiful etsy shop)...
5. Edy's French Silk reduced fat ice cream...thanks to my sweet husband for bringing this home last night!