Sunday, January 9, 2011

Cell Phone Pic Documented Weekend

Our weekend in cell phone pics...
cell phone pics taken with the Android App Retro Camera.

Date night with J to see The King's Speech (excellent movie, by the way)
at our favorite theater in town, The Naro

Followed by a dinner date to our favorite Mediterranean Restaurant

Saturday we went shoe shopping for J

Thrifting and Antiquing where I found two candlesticks and another milk glass bowl

And the weather was nutso!
It was sunny. It hailed. It was sunny. It was crazy, windy snow. It was sunny again.
What a day.

And I made another new recipe from my new Cooking Light cookbook!
Recipe will be on Menu Monday tomorrow.

Today I grocery shopped

I graded math tests. Lots and lots of math tests. All while drinking hot tea.

And then we watched the Eagles vs. Packers game with some friends.
I couldn't care less about the NFL and J feels the same way,
but his Wisconsin family has given him a Cheesehead,
and tonight seemed like a good time to put it to use.

6 comments:

  1. You look so hot in that cheesehead.

    I'm sorry, I was really trying to make a better comment than that but... what else is there, really?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look thrilled to be wearing that cheese. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the app from the phone. Sounds like you had a fun and productive weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a perfect weekend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha love the cheese head! Sounds like a great weekend. Skype date soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Cheesehead picture is amazing! Looks like you had a great weekend and I love the retro pictures from your phone, so fun!

    ReplyDelete