Sunday, January 30, 2011

Jesus Truck

Do you ever go back and look at old photos in your photo archives on your computer and then just die laughing when you see something you totally forgot about? These two are from an album of pics I took in Nashville back in February 2006. J went to college in Nashville and I made many a trips to visit him. As we were driving downtown on this particular trip, we saw this truck...


I can't believe I haven't shared this before now.
There's so much to take in in just 2 photos.

I am a Christian. And I consider Jesus Christ to be my Savior.
But this truck...I really don't have words.
So glad I had my camera in my purse as we passed him on the road that day.

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow! That is impressive. hahaha I would have definitely taken a picture too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you took a picture! It's like the cars with all the bumper stickers.....What's the point?! Like we need more distractions on the road!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. That's all I have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! I saw something similar to this once when I was driving through Georgia!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw one in Orlando and have one here in Miami...except, it has stuff like scary owls, garden gnomes and Smurfs. I think it would give kids nightmares.

    People are...different. ;)

    ReplyDelete