I loved this idea and decided to steal it.
Things Rachel Loves But Probably Shouldn't...
1. McDonald's ice cream sundaes with hot fudge and peanuts. They're only $1 and I'm a sucker for a cheap and delicious snack!
2. Talking in weird voices and saying crazy things to Layla. If there was a camera crew around, I'd be humiliated.
3. When members of my 5th grade team are out on Wednesdays and those of us who are there decide to not meet for our weekly collaboration during our planning.
4. Going to the gym on Sunday afternoons just so I can watch reruns of Kendra's show on E! No one should use Kendra as motivation to work out, and yet I do...
5. Listening to the Rap/Hip Hop station on my way to work in the morning. Something about listening to "Black and Yellow" really pumps me up for the day ahead of me.
6. CocaCola....not diet. Just the original stuff in the red can. I've tried to cut back to just one on the weekends. Doesn't mean I love it any less, though!
7. Buying serving pieces and bowls and mugs that we have no room to store. I go to the local flea market and I just can't help myself.
8. Ketchup on my mac and cheese. Don't judge.
9. Stalking people on facebook. Good friends, random friends, coworkers...I love a good facebook stalking sesh.
10. Purposely burning my popcorn and toast.