Monday, March 7, 2011

Minimal Menu Monday

Thanks for all your sweet messages about Rosie. We're pretty much in love.

Due to the fact that we got a new dog and a few other factors, we did very little cooking last week. Here are the three meals we made...

My Meals:

Sweet Potato Gnocchi with Butter and Sage with Lemon Green Beans

This gnocchi from Trader Joe's has probably sky rocketed it's way to my #1 pick at TJ's. It is DELICIOUS. Thanks to Iowa Girl Eats for her post that introduced me to it!


J's Meals:


This was pretty tasty. A little dry, but nothing that a little more chicken stock can't solve. YUM!


Be prepared to see this monthly. It's a fan favorite.

11 comments:

  1. YUUUUUM the shrimp dish looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so delicious! I love your recipes! :)

    http://lizabethmthomas-elizabeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love TJ's Sweet Potato Gnocchi! So delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been dying to try TJ's sweet potato gnocchi since IGE posted about it! now I really need to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sooo, is the gnocchi low fat!? hee-hee. I am supposed to head out to TJ's today :) IF I can convince the hubs! Looks yummy though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I'm going to have to make that Shrimp Bog. Wow, it looks good.

    Sadly, no TJs for me to try that gnocchi...I've made sweet potato gnocchi before, though. Perhaps I should try again? [Or perhaps not. It's a lot of work. ;)]

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been dying to try the TJ's gnocchi for a while (since I read Iowa Girl Eats, too) and your post is the last straw. I've got to go get some asap. And belated congrats on the new addition to your family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the casserole recipe - I am definitely making that next week. I often find some casseroles too fattening or goopy, but that looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my, we need a Trader Joe's near us again! and the casserole looks and sounds so yummy! mmm, and I'm hungry (again ;))!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YUM!! Thank you so much for your sweet comment about Maximus! I know you know what it feels like, because you have 2 doggies yourself! They are definitely a part of the family!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for all the yummy recipes - I have the Cafe Rio Pork from last week cooking right now and it smells AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete