Wednesday, March 2, 2011

welcome march

We're two days into March and BIG things are happening in our home. Some big changes are in the works. It's a little bit scary and crazy, but equally exciting. I'm hoping to share some more on Friday.

Other great things going on in March:

A beach weekend with friends.

My baby brother turns 16 (WHAT?!?!?!).

#1 of 5 state tests at school.

Trying new foods.

Possibly trying a new sport due to the persistence of my husband.

Seeing a musical here.

Round two of dental work on my very messed up tooth.

Playing in the annual student vs. staff basketball game (I hate this event, but I like getting a new t-shirt to wear to school on Fridays!).

It's only day 2, and this month is already overwhelming!

12 comments:

  1. Sounds like lots of great stuff going on!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohhh, what new sport are you going to try!? Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big changes are exciting! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel ya! Where did February go??Happy March!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe it's March already! Yay for a beach weekend with friends and what sport are you going to try?! I want to hear all about it! and which musical? I hope everything this month goes smoothly for you and it isn't too stressful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beach weekend sounds amazing. And 5 state tests? That seems like so many! We did ours last week, it's just one test, but 5 days worth of testing. So not fun to teach.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad March is here! I am so over winter. Can't wait to hear your big news!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We're testing at the end of March. 4 tests. My poor kiddos are already tired of hearing/talking about them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to hear your big news!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Big news? I would say "babies?" but I remember your post about that from a while back and then I felt ashamed for thinking that. :)

    Musicals...I just got tickets to Hairspray! But it's not until April, unfortunately...

    ReplyDelete
  11. #1 of 5 state tests at school... 5 rounds? That's just awful! I'm so glad there are no standardized tests in 2nd grade at my school.

    Can't wait to hear more about your BIG things.... very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohhhhhh big news! Big news!

    ReplyDelete