Saturday, April 9, 2011

heartsy

Do you love Etsy? Keep reading...

So I know you all love Groupon, and Living Social, and Rue La La, and One King's Lane, and Zulily, and all the other wonderful daily deals that are out there, so I'm feeling the need to share about my newest find...HEARTSY!

Heartsy is essentially a daily deal for different Etsy shops. I've been shopping on Etsy for 4+ years now, and I've been nothing but pleased with my purchases from the shops on there. It only makes sense to subscribe to Heartsy so I can not only get great deals, but it's also a fun way to discover new shops.

Here are some of today's deals...several of which are already sold out (you have to be fast!)

So....go sign up!

And buy many cute things!

{And yes, I'm using the referral link so I can get a $10 credit if you sign up
and make a purchase. That's the best part of these daily deals sites!}

7 comments:

  1. I hadn't heard of that - very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you for sharing the information : i love etsy !

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks from one fellow teacher to another! I do adore Etsy as well..check out my giveaway from my Etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing! I'm a little obsessed with Etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. had no idea!
    but am always up for a new place to find treasures xo

    ReplyDelete