Friday, April 15, 2011

a mess


This picture sums up my life right now. It's kind of a mess.

Thanks goodness that at 3:00 today, I am FREE for a week. No kids, no work, no lesson plans, no tutoring...I cannot wait. Maybe I'll finally clean up this "space" that was at one time a living room. Maybe. Or I might just lay on that sofa all week watching movies and drink hot tea and read books and play words with friends. The possibilities are endless.

And I should also share that my most favorite TV show returns to NBC tonight. I don't even think I can handle the excitement.

So goodbye to my messy life and hello to resting and a BREAK!

10 comments:

  1. I almost forgot FNL came back tonight! So excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for a break!! Boo for having to clean the house on your break. That's the worst part of being home - you notice all the messes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you RELAX next week!!!!

    Cant wait for the return of FNL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope this day goes by quickly because I cannot WAIT for FNL! Enjoy your spring break! The class I intern in has spring break too- and they definitely need it (so do I!).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy EVERY minute of your break girl!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you get a break! :-) (oh and my house basically always looks like that - well, when I have a house) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm officially on spring break TOOOOO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yahoo for spring break! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was at Best Buy last week and they had a dvd set of FNL that read, "The Fifth and Final Season." It was $23. Needless to say, I am confused. And I am going to miss Coach Taylor so much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY for your spring break! Enjoy every second of it!

    ReplyDelete