Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Spring Shopping

Time for some window shopping...



1. Land's End Canvas Floral Cotton Scarf - $29.50

2. Old Navy Ruffled Sundress - $25.00

3. LOFT Watercolor Print Button Shell - $44.50

4. Etsy Large Blue Quarts Drops - $27.00

5. Lands End Metallic Victoria Wedge - $49.50

6. Anthropologie Around the Maypole Dress - $158.00

7. Lands End Canvas McKenna Metallic Bracelet Sandals - $88.00

8. Lands End Paisley Print Scoop Tankini - $54.50

9. LOFT Roll Sleeve Tunic - $36.50


What's on your wish list this spring?

6 comments:

  1. I have been lusting after those Lands End wedges for months. I just can't justify them.... but I need them.

    And now I want those earrings, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds! I love Lands End scarves. Love their wedges too...very tempting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that Old Navy dress and it's super cute on. I can't wait for the weather to make up it's mind so I can finally wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw the blue old navy dress on clearance yesterday at my store - I think it was 13.00! Love your wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. May I have one of each of those please?!?!

    ReplyDelete