Saturday, April 2, 2011

welcome april

I'm pretty sure I'm a day late, but that's okay. Hello April!


This month...

  • ...I will love these two more and more. I was always a crazy dog mom, but now we've moved on to a totally new extreme since we have two of them. I now have 130 pounds of dog to love on at all times.
  • ...is spring break! Only 2 full weeks of school then one glorious week of no children and no work. Spring break plans for now include: sleep, sleep, sleep, movies, visiting family, and a massage. I'm counting down the days.
  • ...I am cheering for my hometown team in the Final Four! It's so exciting to see VCU doing so well. Also love knowing that my team (go Dukes!) beat the Rams in Richmond earlier this year. Gives me hope in the JMU basketball team that has always been so-so.
  • ...I am drinking summer beers! Fall is my very favorite beer season, but summer comes in with a close second. This evening I'm drinking a Bell's Oberon and wishing I was drinking it on the beach with a book. Soon!
  • ...we may be encountering a major life change. Maybe. (No babies. I promise!)
  • ...Friday Night Lights returns to NBC for its final season! Less than 2 weeks!
  • ...tutoring for state testing begins. Boo. This is not on my list of happy events in April.
  • ...J claims he's going to teach me how to play frisbee golf. We'll see about that one!
Happy April! Wants going on in your world this month?

14 comments:

  1. awww, what sweet puppies! Hang in there for break. It will be here before you know it! I'm counting down the days until state testing. I can't wait until it's over!

    Can't wait to her about your life changes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frisbee golf is fun. I haven't played in a long while, but Adam's uncle used to be hooked. We play on the Wii sometimes, but it's not the same.

    Major life change?? I'll be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what's your life change?!?! tell me tell me tell me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am on Spring Break next week and SOOOOOOOOOOO glad about it. Your April sounds wonderful. My husband is equally excited for summer beers. I am going to have to sit this beer season out, but will have to find some other kind of summery drink to sip! Glad you are lovin' your pups. Can't wait to read about the life change.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for April! Hopefully it will start to warm up soon! I'm a JMU grad as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm, major life change with a smiley face? I hope it's something wonderful!

    Yay for FNL! I am only a few seasons behind :) Gotta get that Netflix!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that picture of your doggies :-) happy April!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so ready for Summer brews! Bells Oberon is one of my favorites too. I can't wait to hear your possible exciting news :) Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Clarke is so into frisbee golf!!!!! I have played a couple time, I think it's hard though!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awe love the pic of the dogs!! Enjoy spring break!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We love love love FNL! And maybe when we get a dog I'll name him Tim Riggins. Although not sure the hubs would agree to that. We saw the series finale courtesy of Direct TV and miss it already. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't wait to hear hear about this life change! Hope you enjoy your spring break and yay yay yay to Friday Night Lights coming back!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Along with everyone else, I'm so excited to hear what life change is coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hopefully the next few weeks fly by so that you can enjoy spring break! I am so glad FNL is coming back- thanks for reminding me. I LOVE when all the spring/summer beers come out, too!

    ReplyDelete