Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Beer Fest

Despite the no good, very bad weekend that was cursed by Friday the 13th, we managed to have a lovely time on Saturday evening. A few weeks ago our good friends invited us to go to the Virginia Beer Festival in downtown Norfolk. We said sure and got tickets.

I'll admit, after the weekend we were having, we didn't really want to go out Saturday afternoon, but turns out that an afternoon of beer can help cure any Friday the 13th blues.


Side Note for all you FNL fans: Do you like my Tami Taylor sunglasses? My everyday sunglasses got left at school over the weekend so I had to manage with this back up pair, that actually belong to J, not me. Don't you see the similarities??


Back to the beer fest!


Who doesn't love an afternoon of beer, sunshine, and friends?

12 comments:

  1. The sunshine and friends sound lovely, even though I don't like beer. :) Substitute with wine and you'd have me there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are SO Tammy Taylor in those shades!

    Mmmmm beeer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Preston and I met at a beer fest.

    Love those little baby pint glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HA! That is so funny because a couple weeks ago I went to Target to pick up some aviators for the summer because I wanted to look like Tami Taylor too! Love yours, btw, perfect shape for your face. You look just like her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Tami Taylor! The beer fest looks so fun and relaxing...I'm definitely looking forward to a few beers in a month or so. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Asheville (where we live) has tons of beer festivals and it's only a few hours from Charlotte!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So the Greenville beer fest is this weekend.. I totally wish you were already here and could come meet up to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the aviators! They are very Tami Taylor. I also love that Redhook Brewery is behind you- great brewery that's not too far from me!

    ReplyDelete