Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I Feel Pretty

As I've alluded to before,I really love Glee. Maybe it's because I'm a showchoir junkie wanting to relive my youth, or perhaps it's the fact that I love a good message (albeit cheesy!), but maybe it's just because I enjoy a good spin on a favorite song. Either way, I love it!

A few weeks ago there was an episode about loving yourself for who you are and accepting your flaws (an after school special theme at its finest!). They did a mash up of "Unpretty" (TLC 1999) and "I Feel Pretty" (West Side Story). I quickly downloaded this song on iTunes and it hasn't stopped playing since. This is probably my favorite song they've done on Glee. I find myself singing it all the time...it's so beautiful! You don't have to be a Glee fan to enjoy this. Promise!

7 comments:

  1. I absolutely loved this song! I actually teared up while i was watching that night, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this one too! I need to get it ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my FAVORITE songs on Glee!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite too, I rewound and watched it like 3 times =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hubby loves that song and plays it over and over again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this one too! I actually like so many of the Glee versions better than the originals, and it has introduced me to a lot of new music. Love Glee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It reminds me of Rent for some reason. It was really good. Thanks for the share.

    ReplyDelete