Monday, May 23, 2011

Menu Monday (plus a kitchen peek!)

If you're here looking for new recipes...look elsewhere! Continue on to see what kind of quick and easy things I threw together this week. I promise that in about 5 weeks, the cooking will resume full time. Have I mentioned that we found a house? And we have more space in our future kitchen? I can't wait!


Anyhow...here's what I've been eating on my own:

Cooking Light Deep South Shrimp and Sausage with Cheesy Grits



Trader Joe's Potstickers & my Sauteed Green Beans with Lemon
(and a local brew!)



Hot Dog & Homemade Sweet Potato Fries


Over the weekend I was in Richmond staying with my little brother for the weekend while my parents were in Colorado for a wedding. While there I met some very wonderful high school friends for dinner and drinks by the lake. I had a wood grilled pizza with crab, brie, and asparagus. It was SO yummy. I hope to create this one on my own in the coming months!


10 comments:

  1. yay for finding a house!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOTDOG.

    That sounds insanely delicious right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have GOT to stop looking at pictures of food! It all looks so good!!! That's awesome you found a house!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kitchen is too cute! :) [And that pizza combination sounds fun...I usually don't like seafood on my pizza, but after recently loving BBQ Shrimp Pizza, perhaps I could branch out a little...]

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUM - all of this is making my mouth water!! I've never had the potstickers from Trader Joes but I will def pick some of those up the next time I'm there. Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I NEED that pizza in my life right now! And a lake with girlfriends too:) Good news about finding a place!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is that at the Boat House?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tom - yes, the Boat House!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woohoo for a new house and a new kitcken!

    ReplyDelete