Tuesday, May 31, 2011

soaking it all in...

Earlier this month on one of J's weekends at home, we took a Saturday morning walk on the beach. We're trying to squeeze in our beach time before we're off to Charlotte (less than a month!). I'm not sure why I didn't blog these after we went, but I figured it's never too late! You can definitely tell this is earlier in May due to the fact that I'm wearing a sweater over my shirt...this past weekend the beach would have not only been packed, but it was also in the 90's and humid here all weekend. The weekend they we went for our walk it was gorgeous and breezy and in the 70's. Days like that make me never want to move away from here!





cooling down...


I love weekends with my little family!

13 comments:

  1. aaw, looks like a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What adorable pictures of your little family at the beach! Looks like a perfect day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great beach pics with the pups.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how fun! I would love to be able to take my little pup to the beach. I am sure she would love it. Your pups are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the beach. Looks like fun! I love the little water dish for the dogs, I need to get one of those for my dog this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those photos! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the beach is one of the things i miss most about home :( great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Since we did the exact opposite and our move was TO the beach we have also been soaking it in! I love taking my dog to the beach! So fun!

    I also love that portable dog bowl you have! Where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great day! It looks so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks like it was a great day! That's great that you guys are trying to make the most of your time left!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun day! Seeing these pics makes me want to live at the beach.

    ReplyDelete