Thursday, June 9, 2011

For the FNL fans...

I'm here.

Life is INSANE right now. But I'm here.

I have a bunch of little posts I have been wanting to post, but again, my time is limited right now.

With that said, I just want to post these two interviews real quick. Y'all know how much I ADORE Friday Night Lights. It's no secret that it's been my obsession for 5 years now.

Kyle Chandler (COACH TAYLOR!) is in Super 8 coming out this week and he's been making the rounds on the talk shows this week. I might just love him in real life as I do on the show. What a likable guy!




In the beginning he says, "Clear Eyes, Full Heart, Can't Lose." LOVE!

6 comments:

  1. goodness, i love that man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I concur with, Megan.... Gah, that guy is awesome!! Swoooon!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to start watching this show!!! The previews always look so good and I loved him when he was in the show, The Early Edition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Eric/Kyle! I really do love him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You just made my day with this Coach Taylor post. I don't even care what the movie's about. He could just be reading the phone book and I'd go watch. Mmm Coach Taylor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have loved Kyle Chandler for years! He's so dreamy and that accent is adorable. :::sigh::: I will definitely miss FNL.

    ReplyDelete