Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My new favorite blog!

I want to introduce you to my sweet and wonderful friend, Megen. You might remember her from her baby shower that I went to back in November. We met sophomore year at JMU when we lived on the same hall. She's one of those amazing friends who I can go months without talking to and then we get together again and it's like no time has passed. I am so grateful for our friendship.

Megen's wedding, summer 2007


BUT, the reason I'm writing about Megen this morning is to share her adorable blog with all of you, Our Life with Miley. Megen has always had an eye for beautiful design, and I get so excited when she posts on her blog so I can see about her newest project at her house. She's creative and thrifty, and it all looks amazing. Let me give you an idea of what I'm talking about:







Amazing, right? I would love to hire her to decorate my new home in Charlotte!

She also happens to have one of the cutest baby boys I've ever seen. He's the other reason I like visiting her blog!


10 comments:

  1. Holy smokes!!! Her house looks like a magazine! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That nursery is fantastic! Can't wait to check out her blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing her blog...I just checked it out and it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. her house looks so pretty! I love her style :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She has amazing taste! I'd totally have her decorate my house! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She has great taste! And that baby IS yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rachel i am speechless. Thank you for those kind sweet words! I will come and decorate anytime for you if that means I get to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing her adorable blog! She has such great taste, I just added it to my reader :) I hope the big move is going well for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just so Megen knows, I am stalking her blog...BIG TIME! She's got my creative gears churning. Of course, I'm not nearly as good at decorating as she is. But, I did find some napkins online at PB that I want to turn into new throw pillows!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous home! I just pinned the dining room.

    ReplyDelete