Friday, July 22, 2011

Baby Sophie

As promised, here are pictures of my friend's sweet little baby, Sophie Grace. I am smitten with this sweet girl. I don't think I've ever held a baby who was this new! We got to meet her just 4 hours after she was born. Crazy to imagine how big she'll be next time I get to see her!


This is her with her mom and her big sister who is almost 17. What a neat relationship these two will have! I am 11 years older than my brother which has always been fun, but I can't imagine having a sibling 17 years younger than me. Olivia is going to make a great big sister!


Me with the sweet pea...


Isn't that head full of hair funny? I love it!



9 comments:

  1. Christine T.W.7/22/11, 6:17 PM

    I LOVE how much hair she has; she is beautiful! You took great pictures, too. Congrats all around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I love her hair (and that tiny little bow!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just beautiful :-) I love that first picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of her hair! She's too sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at all that hair! That's amazing! So precious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so beautiful... and what a head of hair!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful.. and what a head of hair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't get over all of that hair!!! What a precious baby!

    ReplyDelete