Thursday, July 7, 2011

backyard love

I'm really not exaggerating when I say we really love our new backyard. Our dogs had a small fenced in yard before, but our new big yard seems to be everyone's favorite place to hang out. The house is still in that messy phase while we finish unpacking. I promise to share some pictures eventually, but for now you just get backyard pictures!



This is my new favorite way to spend the evenings...of course with lots of bug spray all over me!


And the girls prefer to spend their time wrestling...


...or just scratching their back...

"Mom, why you taking pics of me rolling around like a crazy dog?"


...or just guarding the yard. Rosie's shepherd instincts are coming out in this yard. She loves to run from corner to corner like she's on guard and protecting us.


And of course, what's a fun evening outside without one of these?


Isn't summer the best?

9 comments:

  1. Preston and I enjoying sitting outside at night so much. But girl the bugs are crazy now. I get eaten up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwwwww!!!! Sweet pictures!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are having so much fun! Wilma would love a yard and would love to come play with them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to get a big, fenced in yard! That was our biggest mistake in buying our current house. Our dogs need a yard like nobody's business!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love those dogs! so glad you are getting settled in your new home! cannot wait to see more pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun to have a big backyard! Glad that you're enjoying it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that green ivy!!

    So glad you're loving your new place!

    :)

    http://elizabeththomasblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks relaxing to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks like a great play place for them!! And a great hang out space for the adults!

    ReplyDelete