Friday, July 29, 2011

Pinnable Me: DOGS

I am linking up with Stefanie's blog today for another edition of Pinnable Me Friday! Today's theme is one of my all time favorites...DOGS! I could pin pictures of puppies all day long. Here are a few of my favorites!

We'll start with bull terriers, my all time favorite breed of dog! If my heart wasn't so big for rescue dogs, we'd be bully owners. There goofy round heads are so funny. For the longest time, I said I was going to buy one when I graduated college and name her Ramona. That never happened since I went with Layla the pound puppy instead, but maybe one day! Love them!



Source: flickr.com via Rachel on Pinterest



Source: None via Rachel on Pinterest





I really want to have a photo shoot with my Layla or Rosie doing this. I'm pretty sure they'd love it.



And another part of me wants to adopt a little orange puppy, just so I can do this...

Source: flickr.com via Rachel on Pinterest




Back to my Layla...she is definitely a mutt, but we believe that she is mostly plott hound. Look at this one. She resembles Layla so much! That brindle coat and those eyes...definitely a Layla look-a-like.



As mentioned above, my heart really belongs to rescue dogs. And there's no sweeter rescue dog than a pit bull. They get such bad raps, but they are such sweet babies. Look at these faces!



Source: flickr.com via Rachel on Pinterest



I'm just a little dog crazy. Especially for big dogs. Can you tell?

9 comments:

  1. I love the Spuds McKenzie Bull Terriers! So precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, the last dog has my heart! I want to cuddle with him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sweet mercy that last babe is so adorable!!! I love the one with the bull terrier cuddling his stuffed babies, and the spaghetti! Swoon!
    I agree- pitties are the sweetest dogs is you give them a chance. I HATE the bad rap they get!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing your dog pins pop up on my follower's recent pins. They always make me smile. SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! All of these are soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rachel...I'm a HUGE dog lover myself...especially since we got our Kaci and Buck!

    Love those pictures, and your blog! :)

    http://elizabeththomasblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Picture #2, the guy with the big ears, is my favorite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness. You are feeding my puppy craze. We are getting a golden retriever puppy in two weeks and being a photographer, I can barely sleep for thinking of all the pics I am going to take of her. She'll either love me or hate me. Lol.

    I think everyone should have a dog. They make you happy!!! :)

    Sophisticated Steps

    ReplyDelete
  9. I found your blog through Blue Eyed Bride, and had to comment on these cute pictures! I have a rescue dog, part pit bull, and I too hate that they get such a bad rap. I got her when she was about 3 months and she is now 60 pounds and thinks she is a lap dog - she is the sweetest thing and I'm always so happy when I see other people defending this breed! It's totally the environment in which they are raised that makes all the difference!

    ReplyDelete