Friday, July 15, 2011

Pinnable Me: Harry Potter Love

Hello blog world! Remember me? I've been so busy this past week and there has been zero time for the old blog. But today, today is a BIG day. Anyone wanna take a guess??

Source: google.com via Rachel on Pinterest



That is right. It's Harry Potter day! The end of the end. You guys already know about my obsession if you've been reading for awhile. The day the last book came out in '07 was a sad day, but this is really the end. I will still reread the books about a millions times and rewatch the movies even more, but this is kind of the end. No more "new" Harry = sad Rachel.

Since it's Friday and Pinnable Me day over on Stephanie's blog, I'm going to dedicate my weekly finds to my dear friends Harry Potter and JK Rowling. If you're a HP hater, too bad. Today is all about Harry, Ron, and Hermione! And maybe some Dumbledore, too!



And just for laughs....



Happy movie day, fellow fans. May the spirit of Hogwarts and Harry be with you!

13 comments:

  1. This made me smile! (Especially that last one!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love!

    You need to go see Sara's tribute if you haven't already (I'm sure you follow Running from the Law, no?):

    http://runninglawyer.blogspot.com/2011/07/self-declared-harry-potter-addict.html

    Mine should be posted on "el blog" momentarily...darned scheduled posts.

    I cannot WAIT to go see the movie. We're going without the kids (since they're headed to my parents for a few weeks). I think we're going to wait for the weekend buzz to die down first...or maybe not. I don't think I can stand it any longer! I have to see the movie!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the movie last night... but yeah, I can't even remember much because I was SOOO tired. The parts I remember were pretty great, although I do remember wanting to cry at the end because it was so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that last picture is AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this!!! When are you seeing the movie? I'm going tomorrow afternoon with a group of fellow HP fans, and I'm sure that we're going to shed a tear or two since it's the last movie :( Have you checked out the Pottermore website yet? I heard about it on NPR this morning, but I havn't looked at it yet. It just launched recently, and I think that J.K. Rowling is involved in it (if I heard that correctly?).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have loved seeing all of the HP pins on Pinterest lately, so fun! Enjoy the movie this weekend!

    I'm going to start my marathon this weekend, and am hoping to see it next weekend once the theaters die down a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE IT!! Can't wait to see the last movie. My sister said it was WONDERFUL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That last one is hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That last one is too funny! I work in an office park that also has a big movie theater in it and all the Harry Potter kids were lined up outside my office yesterday afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all of these!! I saw the movie last night at the midnight showing and it was amazing! I can't believe it's over!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omigosh that last picture made me laugh a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete