Friday, July 1, 2011

welcome july

Well, hello there, July. Not sure where in the world you came from. I can't believe this year is halfway over.

This month...

will be our first full month in Charlotte.

I get to spend a few days at the beach with two high school friends.

my very best friend is flying in from DC for a quick visit.

another dear friend will have her baby girl and I get to go back and visit her.

a weekend in the mountains at our friends' cabin.

there will be lots of learning my way around a new city.

we celebrate our 3 year anniversary.

It's a busy month, to say the least!

7 comments:

  1. July will be a fun fun month for you!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great month! Enjoy :-) I too cannot believe it's July already - crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like July will be a great month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like July will be a great month for you. Have so much fun exploring your new home. My brother lives in Charlotte and absolutely loves it so I'm sure you will too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! This is going to be a busy month for you!! Busy but fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Busy month! Just found your blog from blog hopping :)

    ReplyDelete