Monday, August 29, 2011

Menu Monday

Another week. Another batch of meals. My apologies for the crappy cell phone pics of some meals. The ol' DSLR battery was dead, and yours truly kept forgetting to charge it. Don't let the poor photo quality sway you, they were all mighty tasty!

My Meals:

This was my second go round with this meal, and just like the first time, super yummy! I took Kate's suggestion and left out the gorgonzola this time (to cut back on calories and dollars) and just used a bit of parmesan. It was just as delicious!

Cilantro Lime Shrimp over Black Beans and Rice


Kate's Spicy Turkey and Hatch Quiche

This is a new favorite! Thank you Kate :)


Happy eating this week!

8 comments:

  1. Can I just tell you, I envy your meal planning skills. I never stick to a meal plan. I want to try harder, but then again, I alway say that. :) You always make such yummy foods, too! How often do you grocery shop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the meals you post. I can't wait to try the Warm Asparagus and Steak Salad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw some Hatch Chiles in the grocery store this week and thought of Kate!

    I guess I'm going to have to break down and make your Hatch Chile recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That warm steak salad is AMAZING! Thanks for the great recipes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The steak salad looks amazing. I definitely need to add it to my meal rotation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmmmmmmm 3 of my favorites!!! There are no words to describe how much I miss my oven.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to try the asparagus and steak salad-- I've been meaning to for weeks! You always make the best stuff. Oh, I love the new blog design! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look so delicious!

    ReplyDelete