Sunday, August 21, 2011

Menu Sunday: crazy busy back to school version

I'm posting a day early so that I can blog for Teacher Week tomorrow!

With the back to school craze that is taking over my life, meals have taken a bit of a back seat. A lot of nights I have come home late and just make some pasta with butter, Parmesan cheese, and garlic powder (one of my favorite guilty meals!). And then a few nights this week past week I've had dinner plans with new coworkers. Hopefully, once school starts, things will start to fall into a new routine.

Here's what we did make:

My meals...



J's Meals:

Breakfast for Dinner!


Red Pepper and Gruyere Cheese Quiche

(Very delicious, but not healthy!)

3 comments:

  1. The quiche looks so good. I'm a sucker for quiche.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We LOVE breakfast for dinner...in fact, french toast is on the menu for this week!

    ReplyDelete